How to become a PEMF therapy practitioner
NewMed Ltd is on a mission to make PEMF therapy more accessible to those in the UK and across the world. We offer systems for the home user but we also offer higher intensity systems to the professional user, too. Could you be interested in using PEMF therapy within your clinic or practice? Perhaps this could be the new treatment you’ve been looking to expand your clinic with.
A lot of practitioners contact us and they ask what exactly PEMF therapy can do for their clientele? Below is a list of just a few of the benefits PEMF therapy can provide:
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved blood circulation
- Recovery from an injury
- Decreased recovery time
- Chronic pain relief
- Stress relief
- Sleep improvement
That is just to name a few. NewMed truly believes PEMF therapy is the way forward for the healthcare industry. Not only do we offer a lifetime of customer support, but we are also making becoming a PEMF therapy practitioner as easy as possible. In 6 easy steps. On top of this, if you are looking to understand more about the science behind PEMF therapy or learn more specifically about the practical application of our systems, to be able to treat your clients with more confidence; we offer a training course that is tailored to suit everyone’s needs.
Here are the 6 simple steps to becoming a PEMF practitioner.
- Research – Find out about what PEMF therapy is and how well it can work for you and your clients (that’s right, you can use your system on yourself too – why not give those hands a rest in between clients?) Contact NewMed directly for unbiased advice on becoming a practitioner and introducing this therapy into your practice.
- Buy – Choose the right system for you and your clinic. Our sales team can offer you knowledgeable advice on all of our systems so you can make an informed decision on the most suitable system for you.
- Set up – Upon receiving your new PEMF therapy device (with free next day delivery), NewMed and our team will be on hand to help you set up your system and offer full customer support after your purchase.
- Train – Take advantage of our PEMF therapy training course which is tailored to suit everyone’s needs. Expand your knowledge on PEMF therapy to be able to properly educate your clients on their treatment. This can be completed online or face to face.
- Treat – Your new improving health journey starts! PEMF therapy will soon be providing your practice with natural, drug-free and non-invasive therapy!
- Refer – Last but not least, we can offer you the opportunity to earn additional income by becoming a NewMed Representative! Offering your clients systems to use as a complementary therapy at the comfort of their own home; in-between treatments.
It is easy to introduce a therapy into your practice that works by directly targeting damaged cells and tissues within the body, working to repair them quickly. Request a free information pack here to find out even more information or simply contact our team directly. We look forward to working with you!