Strengthen your body against viral and chronic infections with PEMF therapy
PEMF therapy has very beneficial effects on the body’s immune system. The body’s immune response to infection requires nitric oxide for a variety of reasons. PEMFs assist with this on a basic level by way of increased nitric oxide production. This helps lay the foundation for a healthy immune system and is part of why PEMF therapy is so important for prevention.
A full-body PEMF therapy device is best for the immune system and general good health.
With COVID-19 on the rise, are you vulnerable?
In a government statement, it has been reported that those with a weakened immune system are more vulnerable1; PEMF has been shown to have a positive influence on your immune system2,3 and can help modulate the immune response in the presence of infection.4
Other measures that should be taken to reduce the risk of spread1 are:
- always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel
- wash your hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds each time with soap and water or hand sanitiser, especially when you:
- get home or into work
- blow your nose, sneeze or cough
- eat or handle food
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who are unwell”
Contact NewMed for further information about PEMFs and the benefits.
- Power Tools for Health page 41